Post: Estate Officer
Company/Organization: CVC Finance Limited
- Reports to: Head of Legal Affairs
- Department: Legal Affairs
- Job Purpose: Under the supervision of Head of Legal Affairs, provide legal documentation support to legal division as well as searching or verification of title deed, bia deed, Khatian, Mutation, Mouza Map, Rajuk plan, sale or mortgage permission etc. from concern sub-Registrar Office, A/C land Office, Tahshil Office & RAJUK and any others Collateral documents when needed.
Vacancy: Not Specified.
Job Location – Anywhere in Bangladesh
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Salary – Competitive salary will be provided to the deserving candidate
As per company policy
Job Profile / Responsibilities:
- Assist Head of Legal Affairs to establish chain of ownership of immovable property in connection with mortgage of collateral.
- Assist in the sub-registrar office for mortgage registration formalities within the country.
- Searching or verification of collateral documents from concern sub-registrar office, A/C land office, Tahshil office & Rajuk and any others when needed.
- Searching or verification of mortgage/hypothecation etc. in the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies & Firms (RJSC), as per order.
- Make payment for up to dated ground payment receipt in concern Tahshil office on behalf of mortgagor or company.
- To collect certified title deed, bia deed, Mouza map, Khatian (parcha) from concern government office as required by the Company.
- To assist the surveyor company for sketch out the present possession of collateral property when required.
- Liaise with and assist internal and external parties in the discharge of their obligation to paper, documents and official requirements.
- Assist Head of Legal Affairs to filling the suit under NI Act 1881, Artha Rin Adalat Ain 2003 and other pleadings in civil or criminal cases both “for and against” the Company in the proper court of laws.
- Coordinate with engaged panel lawyers and providing all his/her required documents for early finished and to collect the present status of litigation and informed to Head of Legal Affairs.
- Diligently prepare searching report of collateral property and submit to the Head of Legal affairs with proper supporting.
- Properly maintain record management and carry out any other tasks assigned by the competent management of CVCFL
- Bachelor degree in any discipline but Bachelors of Law (LL.B) will get preferences
3 to 5 year(s)
Functional Competencies: Not Specified.
Behavioral Competencies: Not Specified.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Core competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Action orientated
- Sound knowledge about land related documents
- Liaison builder
- At least 3-5 years experience in corporate law firm or Bank/NBFI is preferable.
- Must be self driven and able to work independently and as well as in a team
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):Land Law, Land Management, Estate management.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
Send Your CV along with PP size photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview through standard recruitment process. CVCFL reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Mention the position in subject line.